• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

May ended with another dry hunt for KT

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Not a lot to say about this weeks CRH, but despite all the liquid rain we have had here over the past couple of weeks, the Silver has dried up again this week. :p:no:

KT did get 26 NIFCs, none of which He needed so they went back to be dumped, but did recover one real pretty 2006S proof, but it is not silver.

On to next week....maybe June will be better for KT!

Got one pic for you.

Attachments

• CRH 05 31 2018 1 Proof.JPG
    CRH 05 31 2018 1 Proof.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 81
nice coin.. Best of luck with the next hunt. I'll probably get more boxes in two weeks..HH

nice coin.. Best of luck with the next hunt. I'll probably get more boxes in two weeks..HH

Thanks, pan4au.....The real money this week was at the dump machine, where KT recovered a $15.25 overage from His Royal Coin Dump! 13 of the overage were 1$ coins, apparently hung up in the machine until KT dumped all those big halves! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks, pan4au.....The real money this week was at the dump machine, where KT recovered a $15.25 overage from His Royal Coin Dump! 13 of the overage were 1$ coins, apparently hung up in the machine until KT dumped all those big halves! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
you did better than me.. I got 11¢ from mine today.. but it wouldn't take one holed half.. I guess I'll leave it at a tip the next time I eat out.

Back
Top Bottom