Quick Reply

Tilton

Elite Member
Why do I have to click on the quick reply icon under someone’s post instead of just being able to type right away in the quick reply box at the bottom of a thread? I use my phone 100% of the time and will accidentally hit the quote button instead of the q-reply icon.

Vlad is on vacation, maybe he will know when he gets back.

I can't seem to get Quick reply to work from my desktop machine?

Here’s what it says in the box. Why though? Why can’t I just type a reply without having to click anything?

Why do I have to click on the quick reply icon under someone’s post instead of just being able to type right away in the quick reply box at the bottom of a thread? I use my phone 100% of the time and will accidentally hit the quote button instead of the q-reply icon.

I think what you are looking at is just a screen shot of the quick reply.. nothing functions... Vlad is back I will send him an email.

I think what you are looking at is just a screen shot of the quick reply.. nothing functions... Vlad is back I will send him an email.

Thanks! I took a screen shot of my phone of what the reply box says. You hit the button on anybody’s post it opens the quick reply box at the bottom to type instead of just being able to type right away. It doesn’t really make sense I guess to have the q-reply buttons on everyone’s post. The quote and multi quote are needed but it would be way easier to just read everyone’s replies to a thread, click on the quick reply box and start typing.

Been like that ever since I've been on the quick reply never has worked. Always be to click the post reply button first.

You need to first click on the Q-REPLY button.

qreply.jpg

Well, what do you know, they had that option!
All should be good now!

... It doesn’t really make sense I guess to have the q-reply buttons on everyone’s post...
To me, I think the purpose of this is that you don't need to bother with scrolling all the way to the top or bottom to reply if you don't wish to read every post. You can simply click on the icon in the post you're currently viewing. :yes:

Well, what do you know, they had that option!
All should be good now!
Great new feature, Vlad! Thanks! :grin:

I mean, it’s a good option if not having to click the q-reply option as well, which looks like I don’t need to anymore! Thanks Vlad!

test

Edit: ^^ wrote that with the quick reply down the bottom of the page. Seems to work for me. That was the first time I've ever used that

Back
Top Bottom