The 40%ers fight back!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
:laughing::laughing: Apparently the Kens did not like Ben beating them last week so they fought back this week! :lol::lol::lol:

Here is the recap of the CRH:

Box 1 - 3 NIFCs
Box 2 - 1 40%Ag Ken, 1 87 Ken
Box 3 - 1 Au-plated Ken
Box 4 - 7 40%Ag Kens, 3 NIFCs
Box 5 - 1 40%Ag Ken, 2 NIFCs, 1 Proof

Total take: 9 40%Ag Kens, 8 NIFCs, 1 Proof, 1 1987 Ken, 1 Au-plated Ken

Again, box 4 had most of the goods...KT does not know what is up with that! :laughing::laughing:

Anyway, enjoy the pics this week and good luck to ALL! :yes::yes:

Attachments

• CRH 03 13 2020 9 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 03 13 2020 9 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 772
  • CRH 03 13 2020 1 Au-plated Ken 1 87 Ken 1 Proof.jpg
    CRH 03 13 2020 1 Au-plated Ken 1 87 Ken 1 Proof.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 770
Keeping the silver streak going, well done your majesty ! Your last post was hard to beat but if anyone can do it, you can. Keep it up.

You should shuffle the boxes around next time :lol:

Congrats on the silvers KT!

Do you have a stack of gold plated Kens, a roll or more - just curious how many of those show up, I’ve seen you post a few?

Keeping the silver streak going, well done your majesty ! Your last post was hard to beat but if anyone can do it, you can. Keep it up.

Royal Thanks, Chuck B! Plan on it!

You should shuffle the boxes around next time :lol:

Do you have a stack of gold plated Kens, a roll or more - just curious how many of those show up, I’ve seen you post a few?

:laughing::laughing: Just gonna take em as they come in! KT has 4 this year of those Au-plated Kens and am pretty certain there is at least a total of a roll or more down through the years! Royal thanks, GroundSweeper!

Nice to see that KT is still pulling silver thru all of this!

I'm thinking about getting back into the CRH again, been a while since I did.. I'll have to scope out a new dump bank though as I closed my old dump bank account quite a while ago.:no:

Nice to see that KT is still pulling silver thru all of this!

I'm thinking about getting back into the CRH again, been a while since I did.. I'll have to scope out a new dump bank though as I closed my old dump bank account quite a while ago.:no:

Royal Thanks, Seawulff! Best of luck with finding a dump bank with a decent speed machine!

Back
Top Bottom