**Revived** Forum Member Map

Coin Pirate
Salem, WV
Minelab Safari

Those 3 lines can be added for me, I looked for my old Ohio location, seems to already have been removed.
Thanks
Rich

Coin Pirate
Salem, WV
Minelab Safari

Those 3 lines can be added for me, I looked for my old Ohio location, seems to already have been removed.
Thanks
Rich

Thanks Rich - got you re-added! I haven't done any deletions from the new map yet, so I imagine your old entry got lost with the problems we had with the old map. I do plan to keep the map current by removing pins for members whose profiles show they haven't logged in for over a year - I'll be doing my first check on that soon. Depending how long it takes, I'll decide from there how often I go through the list.

Are these forms only for U S residents?
Thx.
Wayne

Hi Wayne -

Nope, the map is for all FMDF members regardless of location. Unfortunately, we don’t have a lot of participation outside of the US, but I’d love to see that change! Let me know where, and I’ll gladly add you.

Lastly, I'll do my best to keep the map up-to-date by periodically going through the list and eliminating pins for members who have been inactive on the forum for more than a year.

Well, it's hard to believe the "new" member map is over 1 year old already! I went through the list of member pins for the first time since starting the map, and unfortunately I removed 35 pins based on inactivity (folks who haven't logged in for a year or more). But we still have 164 active forum members shown on the map, and increasing!

Thanks to everyone who's participating!

Please add me. I’m located in Havelock NC 28532. I enjoy all types of hunting. I’m still pretty new to the hobby after picking it back up from about 20 years ago. I’m swinging an Equinox 800.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Airmet, KT does not md anymore but is a long term member of this Forum. If His Majesty qualifies to have a pin, please place one for Him, just south of the Little Rock, Arkansas, metroplex. Thanks for the consideration!:D:D

Airmet, can you move my pin a bit farther west to Highlands, TX?

Cliff

Thanks for your PM, Cliff! I usually keep a sharp eye on this thread for new additions, and I’m subscribed to it too, but somehow these last several requests got past me. You’re moved now, and I’m working on the new ones!

Airmet, KT does not md anymore but is a long term member of this Forum. If His Majesty qualifies to have a pin, please place one for Him, just south of the Little Rock, Arkansas, metroplex. Thanks for the consideration!:D:D

It brings the FMDF Member Map a tremendous honor to include His Majesty among its participants! I secured His Royal Pin a touch south of Little Rock, between the Dominions of Windamere and Brittain, which have the ring of regal pedigree to suit his royal standing! ;)

Please add me. I’m located in Havelock NC 28532. I enjoy all types of hunting. I’m still pretty new to the hobby after picking it back up from about 20 years ago. I’m swinging an Equinox 800.

Sorry I missed you for so long, liljimmy...got you added now.

Back
Top Bottom