How about a contest for the Wisconsin hunters?

Great big thank you to IDX for this contest.
Today I received my prize, and I cannot believe it!
I was expecting something like a T-shirt or hat, but no it's a Minelab go-Find 60:shock:
Gotta love this forum:yes:

You are absolutely welcome and well deserving Matt! Very nice to meet you in person and meet the others I haven't met before. Everyone seemed to have a very good time,we need more of those days to just unwind from "life" and do what we love to do! As I've said before,I love a good competition so for next season I am taking suggestions on what goal to shoot for besides just oldest coin. We will get it figured out for the spring....:D

You are absolutely welcome and well deserving Matt! Very nice to meet you in person and meet the others I haven't met before. Everyone seemed to have a very good time,we need more of those days to just unwind from "life" and do what we love to do! As I've said before,I love a good competition so for next season I am taking suggestions on what goal to shoot for besides just oldest coin. We will get it figured out for the spring....:D

All I can say is that this little contest you posted made for a great post to follow all season . Not only seeing the sweet old keepers comming in from time to time but the back fourth comments between everyone was funny as heck at times .
Your a class act IDX . And going back threw the pages there are some pretty cool coins posted .
HH Friends , Dew

This was a truly selfless act by IDXmonster, very cool, and it will be a tough act to follow.

Great big thank you to IDX for this contest.
Today I received my prize, and I cannot believe it!
I was expecting something like a T-shirt or hat, but no it's a Minelab go-Find 60:shock:
Gotta love this forum:yes:

By the way Matmit, before you use it and abuse it remember we have to wait for your blood test to come back to make sure you didn't get that coin cause you were all jacked up on Performance Enhancing Drugs:lol:

With friends like these, who needs drugs?:lol::laughing:

Brett, Dewsweeper, What's Buried, MatMit, Big Treble, RLuna, IDX Monster, Air Force Mike, CS1, Jack & Jill

Attachments

• 11-6-16 Group park hunt.jpg
    11-6-16 Group park hunt.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 286
This was a truly selfless act by IDXmonster, very cool, and it will be a tough act to follow.

By the way Matmit, before you use it and abuse it remember we have to wait for your blood test to come back to make sure you didn't get that coin cause you were all jacked up on Performance Enhancing Drugs:lol:

Tests come in yet? Roflmfao!!!!

Back
Top Bottom