What is Your Reason for Metal Detecting

Let's get this on page one so we can see why even MORE people started. I am SUPER interested in this thread. :)

I got into it for many reasons. It is relaxing and you never know what you are going to find, its always a thrill. I also enjoy researching new areas to hunt, which gives me a better understanding of my areas history. It also helps get me out of the house (away from the wife and kids).

I like finding what someone sometime dropped. From family members long ago to the kid who lost his snack money on the playground. I like giving the clad a chance to be circulated again.

Dectecting Reason

i first got into it for a hobby i was feeling sorry for my self sick depressed had high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes,well needless to say my pressure is way down and my a1c or my sugar levels are getting near to reversed,was actually pulled over by grand prairie texas finests s.o.b.s and had to explain things on ;) my pic on the license was long damn near a mullet i'm 6'4 weigh 304 at time of pic now im at 238 i feel great but now im an addict lol but i guess thanks to bounty hunter you might have added a few years on to my life...

Back
Top Bottom