Minelab Vanquish 540 question about wireless

is the vanquish bluetooth 4.2 or 5.0 wireless audio?

I'm going to guess that it's 4.2 as the headphones that come with the 540 Pro Pack are the same as the ones that come with the Equinox 800. People have reported having issues using BT 5.0 with the Equinox, so I would guess that would be the same with the Vanquish 540...

I'm going to guess that it's 4.2 as the headphones that come with the 540 Pro Pack are the same as the ones that come with the Equinox 800. People have reported having issues using BT 5.0 with the Equinox, so I would guess that would be the same with the Vanquish 540...

Thanks, I have an 800 with Trond 4.2 headphones and they work great with the Equinox. Great audio quality much better than the original ones that come with the 800.

I just notice that the 540 comes with the Minelab ML-80 headphones which I know are only bluetooth 4.2. so my trond headphones will most likely work which is what I want.

Thanks, I have an 800 with Trond 4.2 headphones and they work great with the Equinox. Great audio quality much better than the original ones that come with the 800. So they should work with the Vanquish 540.

Back
Top Bottom