Trussel Bridge

Kimber1985

So I live very near by this Bridge. It was built in 1900. My mind has been wondering how much stuff has fallen out of pockets or off of clothes over 120 years. My question is, has anyone detected under one of these and have you had any luck besides spikes and bolts?
31c31443dbcb26ab399901cbbfef9a1c.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks but No such luck.. I have my stay at home orders from the boss “She Whom I Must Obey”!
For good reason though.
Good luck on the hunt. Looking forward to some killer photos!

No such luck.. I have my stay at home orders from the boss “She Whom I Must Obey”!

For good reason though.

Good luck on the hunt. Looking forward to some killer photos!
My old lady..( the warden ) is at home. She works for BLM. Mine is shut down. Security work. I leave the house every chance I get with the dog. I'm lucky where I live though. Nothing in so sight for miles.

A hundred and twent years ago they may have set up a camp near the bridge while it was being built. I would hunt that area and surounding area in all directions at least a hundred yards out.

A hundred and twent years ago they may have set up a camp near the bridge while it was being built. I would hunt that area and surounding area in all directions at least a hundred yards out.
Excellent point that I didn't even think about at all! Going this evening I'll post what I come up with.

Kimber, Is that the trestle over Cut Bank Creek? Thats been there a long time though I doubt there would be few drops from foot traffic, but like it has been said, the work camps would be close to the roadbed. When they were building along hi-line tracks were being a couple miles a day, so there would have been many camps all across northern Montana. You've got alot of ground to cover.. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom