Best coil for Garrett ace 300

Mpetersen

I want a good coil for depth and separation, and it has to fit on the Garrett ace 300. Just list the coils that would be ur favorite or the best.

Thanks- Mason- Happy Hunting

The 8.5x11 would be a great coil for that machine..I had a ace 350 and it came stock with that coil,was pretty deep..not sure if the ace 250 or 350 coil will work on the 300,,but if it does I’ll bet you could find one fairly cheap..Also,I had a 5x8 too,it was good but not a depth monster on the ace 350

I would save the money you'd spend on a new coil and upgrade to a better machine if you are looking for more depth and separation. Just my 2 cents.

Sell your 300 and use the money toward an ace 400. My first time out with it, I dug two sterling silver rings. Ones was relatively shallow at 4 inches but the other was down between 8 and 9 inches. The 400 rang loud and clear on both.
The Ace 400 comes with an 8x11 Double D coil. You can get a new 400 for around $300 from this site's sponsors if you speak directly on the phone. I bought mine from one of the sponsors early this year and got a really good deal.

Going Back....

Sell your 300 and use the money toward an ace 400. My first time out with it, I dug two sterling silver rings. Ones was relatively shallow at 4 inches but the other was down between 8 and 9 inches. The 400 rang loud and clear on both.
The Ace 400 comes with an 8x11 Double D coil. You can get a new 400 for around $300 from this site's sponsors if you speak directly on the phone. I bought mine from one of the sponsors early this year and got a really good deal.

Mine will be shipped back Monday, the 25th, haven't even opened the box. Got it last week. Thanx to you guys that wised this rookie up.The 300,400,and AT Pro won't do what I want it to do and that's wet salty sand. Aiming to get that Simplex +.

Back
Top Bottom