Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Big boys Hobbies
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Clubs, Hunts, and Events

Old 11-03-2019, 12:49 PM
Elite Member

Arrow MTHA Hunt PHOTOS - 2019

Hi everyone,

I've created an online photo album of some of the photos I took at our hunt on October 20th (Sandi, our Hunt Master took the group photos of all attendees before the morning hunt; so many of you that it took four shots to fit everyone). The link to the album is at the end of this message. Best viewed on a computer screen versus a tiny mobile device screen.

1) You can manually browse through the photos by moving your mouse into the BLACK border to the right of each photo and clicking the white arrow to advance to the next photo. To back up, move your mouse over to the BLACK border at left of the photo and click the left arrow.

Or

2) To initiate a SLIDE SHOW that will advance on its own, move your mouse to the upper right corner of the screen, where you will see three dots, in a vertical stack. Left-click there and the drop-down menu will display several choices, the first of which is SLIDE SHOW. Each photo will display for about 5 seconds.

To exit out of the album or slide show, hit Esc key on your keyboard (upper left corner on top row of keys).

Jim

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yGkdxYvndVHi9nat5

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Whites Spectrum XLT E-Series, Garrett Propointer II, Killer Bee Headphones, Wilcox 102 digger

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:17 AM

Yup, that sniper coil sure looks small in that photo! But it worked well and it gave my arm a break from my usual 8.5"x11" coil. Great pics, by the way!
Attached Images

Oldest U.S. silver coin:1853 Half Dime