Glad to be back out.

Laxsaltman

Elite Member
2019 hasn't been a fun year. After the passing of my dad and then getting sick as a dog I finally got the mental and physical strength to get back out there and do the first hunt of the year. The equipment felt like 20 pounds and I was whupped after 30 mins. but it was worth it. Here's to getting back on track! :cool:

2019 hasn't been a fun year. After the passing of my dad and then getting sick as a dog I finally got the mental and physical strength to get back out there and do the first hunt of the year. The equipment felt like 20 pounds and I was whupped after 30 mins. but it was worth it. Here's to getting back on track! :cool:

Good that you're out and about. Takes the mind off life's woes. Good to hear from fellow Calif. hunters. Now go find some gold coins and/or key-date S mints :cool:

Sorry for your loss. Glad to hear you are back detecting, as Tom said get some gold or S mint keys.

Sorry to hear about your father. Mine passed a year ago. Nice that you are back out detecting. Good luck.

HD

To you, a sincere welcome back. I went through a 7 month period without detecting because I was too busy putting my life back together and trying to save my family after Hurricane Michael. I finally went detecting in May. Although my machine felt as heavy as a tree limb, it was certainly therapeutic. Anyway, welcome back and I hope to see some of your finds soon.

Glad you got back out ! Keep getting back out and gradually each time the equipment should feel a little lighter and your outings last a little longer !

may god bless you!..keep "humpin'!"

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I was wondering where the Saltman went! It’s a very distinct username so I notice these things when they are absent...;)
I have not had the experience of losing a family member yet, so it’s hard for me to imagine. I hope you will get past the loss in time and have good memories to carry on with. In the end, it’s really all we have...
Detecting will certainly take you on an adventure in a few ways, here’s to hoping more successful hunts are right down the road!

Sorry for your loss. Welcome back. It’s always great to get out there!

Back
Top Bottom