Ahhh, just when I thought Verizon finally fixed it

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
I swear, I have NEVER seen such a bunch of morons in my entire life!

All this was supposed to have been straightened-out, they sent me a Bill, which was the correct amount, and I paid the day it finally was correct (still ahead of due date, which still hasn't passed).

I get a notification earlier, go to their site, and they're claiming I still owe them $35.

I'm calling them tomorrow and telling them I'm Billing THEM for all my wasted time, I figure $20/hr is fair, and THEY owe ME $100.

Simple-minded idiots.........

If you think Verizon is bad, you should see how screwed up Frontier is. They're losing 100k subscribers a month still, after taking over part of Verizons service area from over a year ago! I couldn't take it anymore, we jumped ship 2 months ago.

Don't remember if Verizon has a monopoly in your area, but if there were more competing companies then they would know they better do better or lose customers.

....monopoly is fun as a board game, but not in real life :lol:

You'll have that with a too big to fail company. Corporations are people too - :lol:
There may be other service options although Frontier only offers wireline. I believe we a discussing cellular data, but anyone subscribing to wireline phone service in this day and age is considered a dinosaur.:lol:

I'm tellin' ya, sometimes I think these morons do this stuff intentionally for laughs. I seriously find it hard to believe people are this stupid. I WISH there were other options, I'd have dropped them a long time ago. On top of all this, I still don't have the speed I should, better yes, but not what I pay for.

I'm tellin' ya, sometimes I think these morons do this stuff intentionally for laughs. I seriously find it hard to believe people are this stupid. I WISH there were other options, I'd have dropped them a long time ago. On top of all this, I still don't have the speed I should, better yes, but not what I pay for.

Watch the news, read the papers, they are that stupid , and they're multiplying, which means it's going to get even worse. :no:

Watch the news, read the papers, they are that stupid , and they're multiplying, which means it's going to get even worse. :no:

True dat! :D

In this episode of....As the World Turns

Just off the phone with Verizon. Seems they tried billing me a "restocking fee" for the USB device (air card) that was returned because it never worked. I was told upfront there would be no fee.

I asked if he could see how many times I've had to call in the past month, he said he could see "a couple times"....I said I wished it was just a couple.

I told the rep I couldn't see how any company could be so incompetent, which lead me to believe this was simply harassment.

Supposedly its been removed from my Bill.

Idiots :roll:

We dropped Verizon after a salescrook called my mom and said they needed access to the house to replace the lines. It turns out, he was trying to trick her into "upgrading" to FiOS. We switched her line to Cox. It took a little bit because even after my mom said she did NOT want FiOS, they kept the service order in place, freezing the line. I had to go through a Verizon department where they spent a bunch of time telling me how good the deal was before I could cancel the work order.

My line used to go through Verizon, but now goes through my employer, at probably 1/3 the cost.

I noticed that phone companies that allow illegal telemarketers to use fraudulent caller ID are now starting to be held responsible. Maybe that will make Verizon take a long hard look at their business practices.

-- Tom

Back
Top Bottom