Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Everything About Finds > Lost and Found

Old 09-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Supporter

Default Huntington Beach lost ring, by pier

Huntington Beach next to pier and life guard tower 4

Great grandmothers ring now a gals engagement ring.
Posting this from someone who reached out to me
Loss date 08/02/2019
Location Huntington Beach pier / lifeguard tower 4
Aprox 2 - 4 feet into water unsure if it was high or low tide
Contact person :Amber Haun
530-558-8219
Email amberhaun28@yahoo.com

Please spread the word to any other hunters groups you might be a part of.
Figure by now it痴 buried or been found.
Thanks all!
Attached Images

Holy balls, I own a equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro X 2, Garrett at Gold, Minelab Gold monster 1000,Garrett treasure ace 200, Bounty hunter SS 2, whites Prizm 2, Garrett ace 350, Whites prizm Iv, jr BH, 2 Off brand detectors,At gold,xterra 705(Sold it), whites xlt, 1 Large awesome wet scoop, 4 beach scoops, 2 Garrett at pinpointers (carrots) I知 sure I知 missing something else lol!

Old 09-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Elite Member

I always wonder the best way to get the word out in these situations. Posting specifics on where something valuable was lost, opens the door for unscrupulous hunters to go and try to snatch it up for themselves. Sad that it is something that has to be considered.

IH: 9, Buffalo/V/Shield: 9, Gold: 2

Old 09-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Stiffwrists View post
I always wonder the best way to get the word out in these situations. Posting specifics on where something valuable was lost, opens the door for unscrupulous hunters to go and try to snatch it up for themselves. Sad that it is something that has to be considered.
True, I guess my thought when posted up was hopefully someone would be happy to return. I looked recently for a gold wedding ring similar area for a guy. No luck either..

Holy balls, I own a equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro X 2, Garrett at Gold, Minelab Gold monster 1000,Garrett treasure ace 200, Bounty hunter SS 2, whites Prizm 2, Garrett ace 350, Whites prizm Iv, jr BH, 2 Off brand detectors,At gold,xterra 705(Sold it), whites xlt, 1 Large awesome wet scoop, 4 beach scoops, 2 Garrett at pinpointers (carrots) I知 sure I知 missing something else lol!

Old 09-12-2019, 06:16 PM
Supporter

APOLOGIES, looks like In text she said 4 also another email said tower 5