Photobucket is really sorry this time

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
:laughing::laughing:

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/05/17/photobucket-image-hosting-plans/

Photobucket restores photos “taken hostage,” hopes to lure back customers with cheaper plans after last year’s $399 debacle
Long-time Denver photo site reorganizes with new management and much cheaper price plans

iu

Too little , too late . I would never go back to those robber barons . I had hundreds of pictures with them , when people started bailing because of their ransom demands they even disabled the album download option so I had to download my images one at a time . Fool me once , shame on you , fool me twice , shame on me .

@#$% them! I hope their pitiful company folds and the "management" goes back to living in their parents basements.

The basement is too good for their kind. Let them move into the tool shed, where they may accidentally be exposed to actual work. :)

-- Tom

They screwed up every forums archives with that stunt, I used photobucket because I had lost pics in broken computers and to post on forums. The ads were getting bad but I thought it was worth it for free. I would think about paying 10-20 bucks for their services but $400 was just about the stupidest think a company has ever tried. I don't think they will survive.

Really important pictures like family pictures, graduation, ect might be good to store on a good flash drive so if your computer hard drive ever crashes they can be restored to a new computer from the flash drive.

Back
Top Bottom