• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Another week in the doldrums.....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Yep, 5 boxes, no silver!

KT managed to retain 4 NIFCs as keepers to work on His Royal NIFC roll collection for this year, and discovered another breakout from a Mint Set...really pretty, much better than the image shows, and finally 2 proofs, 1 being a nice looking bicentennial.

But that's it....zippo on the silver! :p:p:p It is just something one learns to expect if you CRH on a regular volume....Well, at least I am not getting boxes of "uncirculated" same date halves, like jkbemdavis !

Here is the pic...the mint set half is on the top, whereas the 2 proofs are below.

Let's hope we all have better luck next week!

Attachments

• CRH 04 25 2019 1 mint set Ken, 2 Proofs.jpg
    CRH 04 25 2019 1 mint set Ken, 2 Proofs.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 206
Congrats on scraping a few keepers from those boxes. Too bad the royal silver skunk two weeks in a row. Chin up KT, hopefully you'll more than make up for it in the near future.

Congrats on scraping a few keepers from those boxes. Too bad the royal silver skunk two weeks in a row. Chin up KT, hopefully you'll more than make up for it in the near future.

Ha ha! This is a good time for His Majesty to work on His Royal Optimism! Just recently KT discovered that his Royal Treasure Chest is ramming full, so He decided to order a new large safe for the Royal Dungeon. It arrived last week and was installed by the Royal Family. Since that acquisition, KT has not recovered a silver coin! A little ironic, me thinketh! ;):p:laughing::laughing:

Yep, 5 boxes, no silver!

KT managed to retain 4 NIFCs as keepers to work on His Royal NIFC roll collection for this year, and discovered another breakout from a Mint Set...really pretty, much better than the image shows, and finally 2 proofs, 1 being a nice looking bicentennial.

But that's it....zippo on the silver! :p:p:p It is just something one learns to expect if you CRH on a regular volume....Well, at least I am not getting boxes of "uncirculated" same date halves, like jkbemdavis !

Here is the pic...the mint set half is on the top, whereas the 2 proofs are below.

Let's hope we all have better luck next week!
KT, say it isn’t so. That now makes ten boxes with no silver. As for me, it is week number four, albeit only one box per week for me. I had a number of the 1995’s mixed in again this week, likely on their second time through now. Here’s to next week, and hopes that we will again be piling up the silver.

KT, say it isn’t so. That now makes ten boxes with no silver. As for me, it is week number four, albeit only one box per week for me. I had a number of the 1995’s mixed in again this week, likely on their second time through now. Here’s to next week, and hopes that we will again be piling up the silver.

Sorry to hear that, jkbemdavis. Perhaps everyone dumped their extra coinage over the Christmas holidays and it took that long for us to cycle through the system for us to grab it..? Now it is slim pickin's per normal...but KT hopes this situation is not normal, but just a "bump" on the CRH highway! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom