New & Need Tips

FuzzyFuzz

I am new to Detecting & I understand already what chems & things are used to clean the Clad & whatnot, but what can I use as a Tumbler if I can't afford an ACTUAL tumbler?

When your ready to buy one go to Harbor Freight website and check out theirs. Get the 20% off coupon code before you do.

I suppose a fellow could use a plastic jar with a screwon lid, like a peanut butter jar or something, tape it up a bit, wrap it in a towel and tie that up good, then put it in a clothesdryer...Or just put it in the jar and shake it up good and proper by hand for a while...this knocks the majority of dirt off real well and fast...
Mud

This is how I did it before I bought a tumbler. Wife was not too happy about me using her treadmill but it got the job done! Just click on the pic.

Could try a plastic jar, fill it with soap and gravel and just let it bounce around in the trunk or your car for a few weeks.

I bet you could duct tape a plastic jar full of dirty clad to a Sawzall blade and give it a good and proper shaking! Or take an old paint can full of clad down to Home Depot and have the kid put it into the paint shaker for you even! :laughing:
Mud

Back
Top Bottom