people who buy stuff and say they found it.

Even as green as I still am, that pic looks "fishy" to me :lol: ...

Get yourself out there today while the sun is out and get yourself a good hunting fix,... it's supposed to start storming again by Wednesday.

You seem to have the same condition I do, wannagetoutdetctingitis and there's only one cure. The week of rain and storms we just had made it almost impossible to get any hunting in, and made me extremely antsy!

Yep, I got out for a couple hours. handful of wheats and a 44 Merc, so it was a good day!

Yep, and I started rebuilding my fence while my son mowed the yard (it REALLY needed it), so it was a good day all around!

Hope you can get out tomorrow before the rain comes in on Wednesday!

Yep, and I started rebuilding my fence while my son mowed the yard (it REALLY needed it), so it was a good day all around!

Hope you can get out tomorrow before the rain comes in on Wednesday!

Oh yeah, the grass just went wild with all that rain... And I hope so too, I'm having serious withdrawal!

This is the !!!! I'm talking about right here! And there are no end to to the people congratulating him on this !!!! because they don't REALLY look at the pictures and think about them!

View attachment 317096

Yes, silver often comes out of the dirt very clean, but these coins are "just cleaned with silver cleaner" clean! There is no natural dirt stuck to these coins, it is fresh dirt dropped on on them and smeared on them. This is one pic from an entire thread! All things wrong with that thread....

1- picture of a rusty container top in the bottom of a hole with fresh dirt around it, no the hard dirt in the sidewalls of the pic
2- rusty container half filled with fresh dirt
3- shiny coins mixed with fresh dirt, not dirt covering coins
4- not a single trace of rust staining from the rusty container on the shiny coins
5- not a single "overlap oxidation" on any coin. I have seem many coin caches. Coins react to the moisture and chemicals and each other in a way that leaves half-moon oxidation rings where they laid on each other.

Come on people, quit feeding the idiots! GRRRRRR! :mad::mad::mad:

I need to go hunt.

I believe I did see that one, but passed by it so quick. Should have took note of the posted as one more not to click on.

Jason did you see another post over there, capped bust half, and 5 silver dollars ? Same guy already has two once-in-a-lifetime gold coins, the first he got the same month he joined, and admit he sucked me in with that one, as he did at least have a dirty pic. but too many once in a lifetime finds now for me to swallow, and of course no story, he didn't seem excited...why would he be...taking pic. of Dad's coin collection.

Jason did you see another post over there, capped bust half, and 5 silver dollars ? Same guy already has two once-in-a-lifetime gold coins, the first he got the same month he joined, and admit he sucked me in with that one, as he did at least have a dirty pic. but too many once in a lifetime finds now for me to swallow, and of course no story, he didn't seem excited...why would he be...taking pic. of Dad's coin collection.

I don't think I did. I remember a guy joined, posted a video of digging multiple cartwheels (which was an obviously faked video) and then he never came back (that I saw).

I don't think I did. I remember a guy joined, posted a video of digging multiple cartwheels (which was an obviously faked video) and then he never came back (that I saw).
Noob question. What in the world is a cartwheel? (Aside from the gymnast move I fail at executing)

People who do stuff like that?

Don't post. If you know for sure it's false, just keep on truckin. Who are you to make that judgement? Could you *possibly* be wrong in your judgement of someone else? If so, then just don't comment.

Being an Army Veteran of just over 20 years in service, 8 of those in SPECOPS Aviation and now, 100% VA/Army disabled since 2009, I've learned enough over the years to know when someone is talking BS.

Just a couple of months ago, we had a guy knock on our door asking about trimming our palm trees. I'm not able to do so at 30' tall, so I was happy to give a man with his kids the work. Yeah, he had his wife and kids there with him. Once he saw my Disabled Veteran license plate when I pulled my car out of the garage, he related a story to me about his "service" in the military. I pointedly told him how full of BS he was, yet away from his wife and kids. Also, I related to him how since I had his phone number and license tag, I would make it my personal vendetta if I ever heard him talking such BS to people I know in my area. The man hasn't been seen locally since then and I know how to keep my ear to the ground.

What in the WORLD requires some people to make such a public spectacle out of pretenders is beyond me. Slough that !!!! off and keep on doing what you've been doing. Unless, of course, you like the attention almost as much as the pretender does.

Take it up with the person IN person. FACE to FACE. If that isn't possible, then keep your comments to yourself. That is what a MAN does.

LOL, thats funny. Old timers referred to finding silver dollars as finding a cartwheel because they are so big, they "look like a cart-wheel".
Ahhh. Haha thanks for the clarification.

Good thing you warned me. The videos i was going to post wouldnt have made much sense....

LOL @ fake gold cache being dug with a bh jr. My 5yr old nephew has that machine :laughing:

More so that the MD used was the digging tool, how I wonder did he not break the glass bottle, I mean he punched right through a piece of rusted steel earlier in the vid. ?

Noob question. What in the world is a cartwheel? (Aside from the gymnast move I fail at executing)

I don't think I saw the post to which Jason is referring, but there are English coppers know as cartwheels, as they have a thicker rim, than the center of the coin. 1P, and 2P coins, which are also quite big. the 2P weighs 2 OZs

Wooh, that pic. was too big. (I hate those)

http://british-coin-price-guide.homelinux.com/index_files/Page1717.htm

140.jpg

This is the !!!! I'm talking about right here! And there are no end to to the people congratulating him on this !!!! because they don't REALLY look at the pictures and think about them!

View attachment 317096

Yes, silver often comes out of the dirt very clean, but these coins are "just cleaned with silver cleaner" clean! There is no natural dirt stuck to these coins, it is fresh dirt dropped on on them and smeared on them. This is one pic from an entire thread! All things wrong with that thread....

1- picture of a rusty container top in the bottom of a hole with fresh dirt around it, no the hard dirt in the sidewalls of the pic
2- rusty container half filled with fresh dirt
3- shiny coins mixed with fresh dirt, not dirt covering coins
4- not a single trace of rust staining from the rusty container on the shiny coins
5- not a single "overlap oxidation" on any coin. I have seem many coin caches. Coins react to the moisture and chemicals and each other in a way that leaves half-moon oxidation rings where they laid on each other.

Come on people, quit feeding the idiots! GRRRRRR! :mad::mad::mad:

I need to go hunt.

Good observation. What's next? Digging up PCGS holders?

why is it here lately ive been noticing people who buy stuff or trade for stuff and a few days or weeks pass by and boom there it is posted as look what i dug up today? i wanna know is there anybody else on here that feels the same way i do. i mean what is the sence in buying or trading for something and acting like u found it? thats no fun. finding the stuff is the whole idea guys not acting like u found it. i was just wondering if anybody else on here knows people that do this? oh bye the way im not doing this to cause trouble so no names guys just say if you know of some body no names .

I haven't noticed and honestly... I'm not loosing any sleep over it.

Same with dealing with BS artists in real life. I just smile, nod my head, and forget about it.

Now.... the BS I see on electric bill... That !!!! pisses me off. That BS cost me money and here in CT they make the bill complicated so they can be deceitful.

I see dishonesty and deceitful practices every where these days. From Stolen Valor to not putting 6oz in tuna cans that have been 6oz for 50 years. Its the new American way.

Back
Top Bottom