• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Cache hunting with a divining rod.....

I've seen the local water department using rods to locate lines.

If I could actually make them sticks work, I'd not waste my time finding iron and clay pipes. I'd be out touring the countryside taking all that offered money, BIG money, proving I could really do it. That's what I'd do.

Old Town

I've seen my dad use a cut up clothes hanger to find our water pipes. He broke ground with his backhoe and sure enough there it was.

cache hunting w divining rod

I have read trough this forum and others regarding Divining and i personally think that you can try playng with these tools eighter an Y stick or L rod.
I have read trough lots of old books and i have to tell you that some information is missing.
Question is have you ever had an Spiritist Sesion?.. If you did not then you don"t know how the fork works. Regarding such spiritist sesion there is an procedure using a glass with wather an string and an "mariage ring". Now i have heard i story from my best friend as he have told me he had lots of trouble after doing this sesion for diferent reasons. He have put questions to spirit like: How old i am? Etc.Spirit answered by Ring hiting the glass of water Exactly his age 33 yrs old.And so many other exact responses wich i am not going to cover here...
Returning to the Divining Rod (why is it Divining?) well because you have to do a certain ritual and write on it certain names according the an old books (1400-1600) Books like CLAVICULA SOLOMONIS? if i remember exactly.
So from believers to non believers ...i know for shure the thing must work acordingly ...but are we doing the right things to make it work?
I don"t think so...
So don"t expect to have good results unless you study how to set it up first...
Thaking simply a branch of oak tree or some coat hangers alone wont do much...
So lets get deeper in the subject compare other "non conventional" procedures...
Lets share some experiences,readings ...if we could...

regards :)

I did a research paper in college on this very subject. I am still clueless!!! Some people swear that it works, while others say its as looney as Elmer Fudd matching wits with Bugs Bunny.Even after extensive research I couldnt reach any logical conclusion in either direction, and my physics professor agreed.To be honest, I think if this had any real credibility Minelab would be selling a Twig Trac.:lol: I think I would have to be able to hide an item of value first hand and watch the accuracy of the dowser to make me a believer.:grin:

When are they going to market the Twig Trac? :crackup::rofl:

So lets get deeper in the subject compare other "non conventional" procedures...
Lets share some experiences,readings ...if we could...

regards :)

Man, 3 posts and you just resurrected one of the "hot button" issues that really get some people going around here on both sides of the fence.

Actually it is the kind of subject that has actually gotten people banned from here.
FYI... the other two are hunting in cemeteries and Long Range Locators.

Since there are so many old threads like this that have been posted here and can be looked up and have been discussed to death, and the fact that it is not fun for me to see people get so agitated over an issue like this, I am going to just stay away and ignore this thread completely.

Sorry about that, but on this subject I just think it is better to keep my opinion to myself and I think the whole forum would be better off if everyone did the same..

I was detecting at a school one day and a truck pulled up. I was pretty much done at that site and heading out. Guy jumps out and starts chewing the fat about detcting with me. Turns out he has had some White's model for a couple of years but never really uses it. blah blah blah

Then he starts in on the dowsing. :roll: says he has a set of #8 and #10 dowsing rods in his work truck. I guess he works for the school system in some maintenance fashion.

Here is the funny/scarry part, he made "As-built" drawings for water line blueprints for the county using his dowsing rods :shock::roll::wow::lol:

Instead of spending thousands of dollars on an LRL, you could buy a Mr. Stick that will perform just as well. These are sold by my friend, J_Player, on another forum.

The Mr. Stick will perform just as well as those expensive LRLs or your money back. Guaranteed. :yes:

View attachment 107748

Attachments

• STICKz.jpg
    STICKz.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,634
Man, 3 posts and you just resurrected one of the "hot button" issues that really get some people going around here on both sides of the fence.

Actually it is the kind of subject that has actually gotten people banned from here.
FYI... the other two are hunting in cemeteries and Long Range Locators.

Since there are so many old threads like this that have been posted here and can be looked up and have been discussed to death, and the fact that it is not fun for me to see people get so agitated over an issue like this, I am going to just stay away and ignore this thread completely.

Sorry about that, but on this subject I just think it is better to keep my opinion to myself and I think the whole forum would be better off if everyone did the same..

Too bad people get baned by rising a fair question... if you say so. It is normal to ask since i saw so many people try to do dowse with no reason just by holding a branch in theyr hand. Its just useless ...Everyone expects to cut a branch or take a coat hanger...and start to do some wonders. Well its not like that in my opinion...everything its related and set up to certain rules,invocation,procedures ...even the time,day its important because it has different relations wich canot be exlained fully...as i say old books speak about about "Magical Sticks" even Moses had one.
Do we live in a Dictatorship?:lol: We people are so afraid to speak freely...Who gets ofended? "I thought the title was Cache hunting and Divining Rod"..So why the Rod is Devining?? :shock:

Regards

Too bad people get banned by rising a fair question...

They don't get banned for raising a fair question - they get banned because they turn a friendly discussion into an argument into a heated shouting match into personal epithets.

Emotions flare and tempers boil over when some topics come up, and some people go way overboard. It can get really ugly.

They don't get banned for raising a fair question - they get banned because they turn a friendly discussion into an argument into a heated shouting match into personal epithets.

Emotions flare and tempers boil over when some topics come up, and some people go way overboard. It can get really ugly.

We had a member called Jennings.
Funny guy, I liked his sense of humor, and he was pretty helpful when he wanted to be.

This particular subject, (dowsing), however, threw him over the edge, every time.
Other members too, but in his case, in one particular thread, after staying relatively in control posting in similar earlier ones, he lost it and then came personal attacks in the thread and then in PM's sent to a member and a mod or two.

He took a stand, then he took it too far.
I miss the guy, and maybe this would have happened another time on another subject, but this is the one that did him in.
You will never see how bad it got because PM's are private and all the really bad stuff was deleted from the thread by the mods.
He was opinionated, and I don't believe at heart he really was a troll or a flamer, but this particular subject turned him into one.

Nobody gets banned for bringing up subjects...it's bad reactions to subjects that does it.

Lots of threads about this subject archived here.
Lots of other forums and websites devoted to this subject too.

I just don't think it it is necessary to bring it up HERE again and again.

We had a member called Jennings.
Funny guy, I liked his sense of humor, and he was pretty helpful when he wanted to be.

This particular subject, (dowsing), however, threw him over the edge, every time.
Other members too, but in his case, in one particular thread, after staying relatively in control posting in similar earlier ones, he lost it and then came personal attacks in the thread and then in PM's sent to a member and a mod or two.

He took a stand, then he took it too far.
I miss the guy, and maybe this would have happened another time on another subject, but this is the one that did him in.
You will never see how bad it got because PM's are private and all the really bad stuff was deleted from the thread by the mods.
He was opinionated, and I don't believe at heart he really was a troll or a flamer, but this particular subject turned him into one.

Nobody gets banned for bringing up subjects...it's bad reactions to subjects that does it.

Lots of threads about this subject archived here.
Lots of other forums and websites devoted to this subject too.

I just don't think it it is necessary to bring it up HERE again and again.

I agree. If someone wants to get into the subject (and trust me, it can get pretty WEIRD), there are several dowsing forums on the internet. Google and pick one............

Dusty

Back
Top Bottom