Gold Baby!!! This time for sure! Now, with Diamonds! maybe...

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
About a week ago I found a very tiny ring that I believe is gold but really isn't marked...so until I test it I won't be sure.
My first gold. Maybe.

This time, I Know I found gold!

It's crushed a little, and missing a few stones, (which I assume are not real diamonds), but it does have a nice little Amethyst, (I think), and it looks beautiful to me!

Found it in a tot-lot that I hit all the time, right behind a swing set baby seat...you know...where mommy would stand while pushing her child.

I was using the Vaq in all metal, it had gotten dark but I was still swinging because the night was just beautiful and a perfect temperature.

I was too lazy to walk back to my truck to get my headlamp, so the only light I had was the tiny beam coming from my Pro-pointer.

I thought it was a junk ring at first, but it seemed a little better quality than that, and I thought I saw some kind of mark on the inside.
Of course, I needed to wait till I got home to get more light and magnification to actually see the mark.
I had to use my illumination set-up I bought from a light-house supply co., and some used equipment I got from a friend that works at Mt. Palomar, but I finally saw it...14K...Gold Baby!
This time...no holding back...
I'm doing the dance!:extrahappy:

HH

Attachments

• IMG_1295.jpg
    IMG_1295.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_1300.jpg
    IMG_1300.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_1301.jpg
    IMG_1301.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_1337.jpg
    IMG_1337.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1327.jpg
    IMG_1327.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 225
Nice, WTG!! Shame it's missing stones, it's very pretty.

Yea, I remember the spot where I found it so I guess I will spend a little time in the sunlight doing a little sifting sometime in the future.
Who knows, might get lucky.

This is exactly the kind of ring I have been promising to find for my girlfriend.
If it has real diamonds, that is.
She's picky.

I don't know but...now y'all got me thinking...
Real diamonds...possibility.
Is it really Amethyst or a pink diamond in the center?
Look at center diamond in the small picture.
Amethyst is usually much more purple, from just a little research.
My luck has never been that good, but who knows.
Now I definitely need to go back and look for those missing stones.
Maybe I can get this thing put back together...I can see it was a very nice looking ring before it got crushed.
Hopefully, it can be again.

More pictures below..Best I can do with a broke down camera.

Attachments

• l1.jpg
    l1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 358
  • l3.jpg
    l3.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 356
  • pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 346
  • ddddddddddddd.jpg
    ddddddddddddd.jpg