Over used subject, but which is better??

Monkeys Uncle

ML Equinox 800 or ML ETrac? Have the latter...may want the former. Please tell me why I should or should not make the switch. TIA and all replies are welcome.

PS - I typically am a dry land (north TX) 'dirt digger' and chase silver currency and gold jewelry. Someday...I'll make it to the beach. ;)

ML Equinox 800 or ML ETrac? Have the latter...may want the former. Please tell me why I should or should not make the switch. TIA and all replies are welcome.

PS - I typically am a dry land (north TX) 'dirt digger' and chase silver currency and gold jewelry. Someday...I'll make it to the beach. ;)

That is up to you, if you were at the beach I would be spamming 800 right now, but I think the E trac is a great coin shooter and good for land. Best coin shooter in town! *western rango music plays* :lol:

Josh

Apples to Oranges choice. Two simultaneous multi frequency detectors with different technology and with very different strengths and weaknesses which do not overlap. They are a bit like opposites similar to the Yin and Yang symbols. If I had more deep silver in my area I would own both or maybe a CTX 3030 instead of the E-trac.

If you’re able to, I’d keep the Etrac AND pick up an Equinox. Like stated above they’re two very different detectors but they also compliment each other nicely! Etrac for selective digging or cherry picking those deep silvers. Nox for hunting thick iron or for sniping the last few good finds from those “hunted out” spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom