• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Quality Metal Detectors! Yes!

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
Hey big thanks and props to Jeff at Quality!....GREAT deal with two Forum members!! Me and the Yooper69 went and picked up our NOX 800s on Friday afternoon... Jeff put da Yoops on the Charger so it would be ready when we arrived...A good family guy, easy to work with, focuses on his Response time to his customers needs and schedule...so yeah, completely satisfied!

Attachments

• minelab.jpg
    minelab.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 314
Hey big thanks and props to Jeff at Quality!....GREAT deal with two Forum members!! Me and the Yooper69 went and picked up our NOX 800s on Friday afternoon... Jeff put da Yoops on the Charger so it would be ready when we arrived...A good family guy, easy to work with, focuses on his Response time to his customers needs and schedule...so yeah, completely satisfied!

Congrats on the new toys Boys, something tells me you guys had a hard time driving back home without hitting some parks!

Congrats on the new toys Boys, something tells me you guys had a hard time driving back home without hitting some parks!

:laughing::laughing: Yeah! Jeff told us about some old dirt Detroit park and we headed straight there! Yoop fired his rig right up and got straight to hunting! It was nearly 8pm, getting dark and spitting rain! Well, the drive home was a long haul...I got home at Midnight, put my rig on the charger, and the Yoop was still hunting at some beach around the Mac Bridge! :laughing: He was hitting and hunting locations all the way home and all night!:laughing::laughing: As any good Kid with a new Toy is apt to do!

Congrats to both of you with your new machines. The boxes like nice. I have to say, I think your next new pics will be of your finds. Best of wishes as you re-work the areas you been to already. Dig those ify/jumping signals and see what turns up!

Wait, what is going to happen to the trusty old friend the F70? Is he being kicked to the curb when the new big dog moves in?:no::no::no:

Wait, what is going to happen to the trusty old friend the F70? Is he being kicked to the curb when the new big dog moves in?:no::no::no:

I know the 70 so well and what Shes saying, we have a trust and many fun times together...Damn, we have hunted everywhere from the Mountains of Idaho to the GOM and all point in between! Shes still a good Sport and ready to go make pay or on an adventure...I'll always have her and hunt her...

This NOX is a new date...so I gotta dance easy a little to see if we are in sync with each other...I got the NOX primarily to hunt water and possibly replace the AtPro as a gold finder...

I did knock down nice clad all the way over with the F70...@$6 worth...so that was nice...She has nothing to be jealous of...

Last edited:
Get out there and start swinging Mud!! I think we all can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the Nox!

I have purchased many detectors from Jeff at Quality detectors, a first class operation with some of the best service I have ever experienced.

Nox is a good beach machine. I dug alot of bottle caps today ranging from 13 to 17 but mostly 15,16,17.
Congrats Mudd!

WTG mudd! I totally missed the news busy with life and just seeing the thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom