• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Don’t Forget To Check Behind the Port-o-Pot!!

LOL that is a great comment and sage advice.

AT, nice job sniffing out the good stuff....or should I say "smelling" out :lol:

:lol: Thanks Buellride!! I didn’t mention it in my original post, but I originally planned to go to a different park to hunt, but changed my mind as I left my neighborhood...so I guess that makes this park my “#2” choice :laughing::laughing:

What a great find and post! It makes a guy wonder..knowing how Humans are and all, preferential to topography and whatnot...Inclined to do certain things in certain areas......was some guy dropping trow and pitching a loaf behind that tree when he lost a whole weeks pay? Is this a Fairgrounds site? Did he eat some food on a stick from a opossum street meat vendor? Or deep fried butter sticks or sumpthin? WTH happened for this poor guy to lose a Bar-B-Q at the base of this tree?

I know folks lose all sorts of stuff in the process of offloading colonic dunnage...sometimes in a uncontrollable hurry...remarkable that the ancient and modern dumpage sites are in such tight parameters...

Humans are funny?...certain bodily functions simply cannot be ignored or delayed...Like when GHWB puked into the lap of the Japanese President?...Its like hey, WTH did you expect? You are the one who made me eat this raw squid...Here you go Buddy! Take this home and feed it to your cats! You got off easy!...I coulda let it fly from the other end crapspackle.....

:heartylaugh::rofl::rofl:

Thanks Mud!! I had the image of a dapper, late 19th century guy associated with dropping this coin - except now he’s crouched behind this tree with his breeches around his ankles, pinching one off, wondering how many leaves he’ll need to gather to clean up enough that he won’t be drawing flies away from the horse-drawn buggies and wagons on the rest of the walk home, knowing there ain’t no amount of nonchalant whistling that’ll cover up any leftover stench during that walk of shame!

Now when I look at that coin, I can’t unsee that mental image!!

:lol::laughing:

And I have almost no doubt you’re right...coincidence that the port-o-johns are in the same spot?? I think not!!

Awesome AT ! I'll echo what Tom said .
I'm curious , while you were thinking outside the box , was someone stinking inside the box ? Congrats on some great finds !

Thanks Soil!! You know, it’s funny...the park itself was literally deserted, but those port-o-pots were seeing fairly regular use when I was hunting the other section of the park from folks stopping off the road that ran past the park. But once I moved to the area behind the pots, not a soul stopped the entire time! Amazing how much of a deterrent it can be when some guy is swinging a “Geiger counter” behind the latrine...suddenly everyone could “hold it” for the extra mile or two to get home :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom