• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

CT Relic Hunting

Mtc8966

Anyone in CT interested in doing some relic hunting? Cellar holes and what not??
I'm in central CT. Hit me up if interested.

I live in bozrah, near norwich, love relic hunting, waiting for first frost before i go out. Also check out farm fields in your area. 3 or 4 years ago someone got a pine tree shilling somewhere in north central ct

I'm in Wallingford. Waiting too for a good wack of frost to kill back the bugs and some vegetation. Looking forward to getting out and finding some stuff. Last fall I had a banner year. I started focusing more on research and trying to find new places. I really put in the effort and came away with 6 large cents and tons of buttons and lots of other nonferrous relics too.

Last edited:
Detecting CT

I live in North Jersey now, but I'm from Glastonbury. I go home to Gbury every once in awhile. I've been working on trying to get permissions to houses in Gbury, Ellington, and South Windsor. I'm down to hunt anytime. Bought my AT Pro about 4 months ago and really want to get out there.

Hi - I'm in Uncasville, love the hobby, but haven't been out much the last couple of years. PM me later this Fall if interested, we can share some ideas.

Anybody belong to any of the local clubs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom