Silver Eventful Day

Thank you!

Congratulations on the Rosie’s and Silver ring.

Thanks Beachhunter! It was rare for me to pull out that much silver in one day.

Congrats on the silver ring & Rosies, John! :hi5:

Thanks Wolf-Dog! It was nice for me to find that silver as to mix it up from the usual clad.

Nice hunting!

Thanks Saoirse! It was more likely for me to putting the coil in the right place.

Nice recoveries , congrats.

Thanks Metal-Maniac! I appreciate the kind words.

Was your 1796 a liberty cap or drape bust ?Alz

Thanks for your interest Alz! It appears to being a bust. Here was my write-up: http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=260358&highlight=1796+large+cent

The silver ring is quite cool, well done :)

Thanks sandgroper! It seems anytime I find any kind of silver makes for a great day.

Pulled a couple congratulations !!🎈

Thanks claddy! I liked your response, most appreciated.

Congrats! 3 silvers is a great hunt!

Thanks Diggerjonny! I found these in a park that I was least expecting it.

Oh yeah congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks ugadigger! It is days like this that keep me motivated.

Congrats on the silver John, the ring is pretty sweet as well. For me I have been killing on nickels but couldn't find silver in the mint right now. Hope the slump ends soon. Is that an old dog tag I see? HH Mark

Thanks Mark! It is something how this game plays out. Some days we are the right location putting the coil in the right spot. I been lucky finding silvers lately. Probably because I been hitting some new out of the way locations. I am sure you will find your next silver real soon and like always, it will be an oldie and a goodie. HH.

Last edited:
Yet another very impressive outing John. Your having a very nice year for sure, not only with the clad counts but also with the Silver. Congrats my friend on the newest additions to the coffers. Trapper

Yep. That's a fine haul! A couple Rosies are always welcome, and added nicely to a good year's running total. Gotta love digging a big fat sterling ring too! Congrats!

Thank you!

Yet another very impressive outing John. Your having a very nice year for sure, not only with the clad counts but also with the Silver. Congrats my friend on the newest additions to the coffers. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! I am getting a taste of what you must fell like every time you find silver, like every time you hunt.. And you sure have found a boat load of silver. I appreciate your supportive words as always.

Congrats on the nice haul of silver !

Thanks Soil Surgeon! Finding those silvers always makes me look forward to the next day's hunt or even the next target I come upon.

Yep. That's a fine haul! A couple Rosies are always welcome, and added nicely to a good year's running total. Gotta love digging a big fat sterling ring too! Congrats!

Thanks Foragist! I can now say, "Ring around the Rosies" with those selection finds. I am grateful for the silvers but I am way over due for some gold.

Dude your clad total for 2018 blows my mind. How is that even possible? Any comments are appreciated.
Congrats on the silvers and a good hunt.

Thank you!

Dude your clad total for 2018 blows my mind. How is that even possible? Any comments are appreciated.
Congrats on the silvers and a good hunt.

Thanks davedude! I squat when I dig and when I go down the shovel goes into the dirt at the same time. Kneeling takes too long and is bad for the knees. And dig just about everything, and of course you will miss less that way too. I don't spend too much time thinking if I should dig the target or not, it is just easier and less time consuming to just dig it and find out. Hopefully, I will surpass last year's clad numbers or come in close to it. And perhaps a lot of it is just being lucky putting the coil in the right place! GL & HH.

Grats on Dee Silva!:lol::yes:

Thanks metaladdict! It seems those silvers are getting leaner and harder to find every year. But thank goodness there are still enough to be found.

Congrats on the silver and that nice ring!

Thanks Jamflicker! That ring was sure icing on the cake for me. When I find just one dime I am thrilled and the rest were bonuses..

Back
Top Bottom