Capped Bust .25

Matt...my man! You are a junior member, have 38 posts and have found something that the vast majority of people who have detected, that do detect and will detect will never find. What a MONSTER of a find! You need to frame that puppy for posterity, because it’s not likely you’ll trip over another very soon! You have done VERY well for yourself there, congratulations!!

That is a very impressive recovery Matt. We don't see a lot of Bust Silver and not Quarters very often. Congrats on digging a true bucketlister. Trapper

:woot: Congrats on uncovering your oldest U.S. silver coin! That's an excellent find.

Well of course. Since you're from Rhode Island east-coast guy, we expected no less from you. You can throw a rock in any direction, then go to the nearest sandbox, and dig LC's and busts and colonial coppers, right ? :laughing:

nahhh! tom! all those have been "grabbed" gotta get into the farm fields and woods now, but they is still there!..just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Capped Bust silver is a rare animal in my area. Easier to find colonial stuff for me. Congrats

Back
Top Bottom