• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

It was a hot one!

LandOLincoln

I had another neighbors house I got permission to detect. This house has been a rental house since I have lived here. I got a chance to go out at about 3 oclock today and immediately started pouring sweat. I got a little relief in the shade of some trees, but i was done in under 2 hours. I managed one silver washington in the backyard, didnt have time to dig all the cent signals but got most of them, and covered all the ground on the property. Only 3 wheaties and all the trash was more modern stuff, nothing cool besides a large peice of copper pipe. I am going to keep hitting houses in my neighborhood, as they have been the best producers of the good stuff. If only i could get in some of the yards built around 1900.

Attachments

• IMG_20180618_21329.jpg
    IMG_20180618_21329.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 455
Congrats on a good hunt with nice finds. A silver was a bonus. It was 93 deg. here yesterday and I only lasted a bit over an hour. Too hot for me !!!
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT PRO CARROT PIN POINTER

Didn't you get some crazy rain? Cooled off here for some more comfortable hunting.

Nice score on the permission and silver!

Didn't you get some crazy rain? Cooled off here for some more comfortable hunting.

Nice score on the permission and silver!

Yes it rained like crazy shortly after this hunt. We got like 3-4" in a couple hours. Glad i dont have a basement. My wife was working at the hospital and she said cars were completely underwater from the flash flooding.

Back
Top Bottom