Anyone from Southern Illinois?

Southern Illinois not far

Welcome to the forum, tons of friendly folks with a goldmine of info. I live in Cape Girardeau, not far from you. My wife loves the fried chicken at Giant City state Park Lodge in Makanda

Hey neighbor!

It's definitely hard to beat the fried chicken at the lodge! I'm no stranger to that place lol.

Hey Salukis, you're all up in my area! I'm in the Marion area. Sorta between Johnston City and Marion. Shoot me a pm if you wanna go hit the dirt sometime,
esp if you have permission for a great spot and need me to tag along. :D We have a pretty good size club if you wanna come sit in on a meeting and meet all the guys/gals.
Every second Thursday of the month, next one's comin up April 9th 7:00PM at the Spillertown Community Building.

www.SiMetalDetecting.com

Wish I was back in that area. I'm a '92 grad and I was literally a Saluki for a couple years.:D

34flgus.jpg

That's you in the suit Nuke? :laughing::laughing:
Yup. 5 days a year surrounded by collegiate cheerleaders at camp, sharing a locker room with the cheerleaders and dance squad, easy college credit (credited as "marching band") and the best of all......athletic exemption from assignment deadlines.

Then again, there's drunk fans at home games, semi-violent fans on road games and kids who think it's funny to nut-punch the mascot.

Hey Salukis, you're all up in my area! I'm in the Marion area. Sorta between Johnston City and Marion. Shoot me a pm if you wanna go hit the dirt sometime,
esp if you have permission for a great spot and need me to tag along. :D We have a pretty good size club if you wanna come sit in on a meeting and meet all the guys/gals.
Every second Thursday of the month, next one's comin up April 9th 7:00PM at the Spillertown Community Building.

www.SiMetalDetecting.com

Awesome! Thanks for the invite! I'll check it out. Yep I'm always up for some hunting and it would be nice to actually have some company.

Yup. 5 days a year surrounded by collegiate cheerleaders at camp, sharing a locker room with the cheerleaders and dance squad, easy college credit (credited as "marching band") and the best of all......athletic exemption from assignment deadlines.

Then again, there's drunk fans at home games, semi-violent fans on road games and kids who think it's funny to nut-punch the mascot.

Also.... I apologize. I may have been one of those kids who nutpunched you.:laughing:

Carbondalian

I know this is an old thread, but I am new to this forum. Just bumping it. I live in De Soto, IL- 6 Miles North of Carbondale.

Back
Top Bottom