Equinox cuff question.....

Walrus350

Elite Member
Anyone use these?
I hear they fall apart easily so I ordered a cuff cover.
How soon does the cuff wear out? The guy that sells these states his fell apart after 3 uses.
I get my Nox on Wednesday and plan to use it Thursday. I get my cover Friday. Will it last a day before I can get the cover on it?:?::lol:

Attachments

• IRS20180611_200035.jpg
    IRS20180611_200035.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
I have not had a problem with the cuff at all and I've used it quite a few hours. Don't worry about it. I did take the velcro arm strap off, as it is not really needed, in my opinion. The machine is quite light and the strap is not necessary as far as I am concerned. It isn't as ergonomically friendly to use as the Deus, but it is a good solid machine.

Ive got about 50 hours on my Equinox 800 and cuff still like new.

Matt.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I've got only about 30 hours on the Nox so far but have had no problems with the cuff, they used the same cuff as the Xterra and I've put hundreds of hours on it also with zero problems. I wouldn't worry about it. The only problem I've had with the Nox so far is one of the cam locks has some wiggle in it, still not much of a problem though.

Wouldn't sweat the arm cuff. The lower camlock is usually the weak link. My arm cuff even has been exposed to sunscreen which can get stuff sticky and its still holding up after a lot of hours. Issue you may have is some arm cuff edges may be sharp and you can knock that down with a file.

I hope I get lucky. Sounds like a 50/50 shot that I'll get a quality cuff.

I think some people are just rough with their equipment, I have 3 machines with this same cuff and never had an issue.
Hope I don't jinx myself here. :lol:
With the massive numbers of Equinox's being sold if it were a 50/50 shot there would be thousands of people complaining about them.

my cuff is ok

I have used mine about every 2-3 days for past month and no problems. But I don't wrap the cuff around my arm. does that make any difference?

Back
Top Bottom