so much for this lead... any suggestions? :jail:

Attachments

• 2014-05-27_17-09-34_356.jpg
    2014-05-27_17-09-34_356.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 678
  • zoom.jpg
    zoom.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 695
Well the mailbox looks inviting :lol: You could always leave something in there with your name and number and what your looking to do, if you dont hear back, theres your answer

Yeah worth a "shot" :laughing:

Who knows maybe they're really nice folk once you get to know them. If they ask you to squeal like a pig, exit stage right, and fast :)

Do you have any mutual acquaintances? Most of the permissions I have received were through a recommendation of a mutual friend.

You could just open the gate and walk up to the house and just ask.:laughing:You never know they may just let you detect.:hornetsnest:

The mailbox does look new but don't look as up-kept as this aerial anymore. Maybe I will get the OO to drop a note...

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 642
I remember once coming across a sign in the woods when I was taking a short cut that said "Warning Private Property. Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again." I walked back to the road and took the long way. :yes:

Yeah worth a "shot" :laughing:

Who knows maybe they're really nice folk once you get to know them. If they ask you to squeal like a pig, exit stage right, and fast :)
Too funny, if there's a kid on the bridge with a big head playing the banjo, give up!:laughing:

Unfortunately, some members of this forum actually advocate/contemplate tresspass. It's just a sign, right? They don't "really" own it, or it looks abandoned, neglected etc.

Well if you ask TOM, it appears that you can squeeze through that fence easily!:cool: (Those fences and signs are mere suggestions, apparently)

You're actually going to try and get permission to detect his property? I don't know who is more crazy...you or him.:rifle:

I don't think them ole boys would mind if you stumbled across the gro-op along the creek bank but on the other hand,it looks like they don't even want the mail man coming too close.
GL & HH

There is an old abandoned farm house near my house which for sometime had no private property sign no fence just wide open. Finally last December I was going to go over there to take photos and of course then I noticed that someone had put up a private property sign and a smile your on camera sign. I was really disappointed. I think those "smile your on camera signs are there just to scare people":p

Back
Top Bottom