Recent hunt, clad, old watch, brass, and a "crappy find"

Pacivilwarluke

Elite Member
Somewhere between the north and the south..
So this is a compilation of my last two hunts this week. First I went to my local park from the 1880s, which has granted me plenty of old coins and over $5 in clad. Pulled in and a black SUV pulled up behind me and parks. Guy gets out, and he is another metal detectorist! We talked for awhile, he had found 9 colonial coppers recently and he showed me them. Then we wished each other happy hunting and went our ways. In the end he found a wheat penny and me some clad and a few odds and ends. Then today I went out to an 1800s farm that is huge and has been nothing but trouble lately. Pulled out a cool caravelle watch from the 1960s in a farm field! Then got some sort of brass buckle and a really heavy globulate of something heavy and silver when it is nicked. next a lead pipe, hopefully not a clue murder weapon :laughing: After that, a bunch of local warners dairy tops, and a lipstick tube monogramed hm. Then some brass casings and shotgun hulls. Finally I dug up a piece of aluminum, that had a patent of 1921 that was used as part of a toilet. Talk about a"crappy find" :laughing: oh well... At least I didn't have any annoying neighbors yelling! Here is some pictures, and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 114
Back
Top Bottom