Just got a sweet permission to hunt

Dark Chameleon

Elite Member
Got permission this morning from my local sportsmans club land.

They leased the land back in 1960 but nobody has been able to hunt it ever becaus its owned by the old 17th century farm near me and they were very no no on letting md'ers on their land...i have to hunt it offpeak as they are shooting a lot of the time but this could be good virgin soil and a nice couple of fields and if i do a good job i might be in on the inside track for that 17th century farm and woods.

Today is a good day..knew it should have been good when i got a $5 scratch ticket yesterday and it won $100...now im itching to get in there..but cant today because today is clay pidgeon shooting day...i know they try to work with local people because its good for business....especially people who might have to listen to gun fire till 10pm on a wednesday and all day saturday.

oh i know where im going next week...before the storm, after the sotrm...hell maybe during the storm

The lead and steel shot will be ringing!

Thank god for notching out and i know where they shoot and in what direction...the two fields are untouched with shot...they tend to shoot indoors and away from the road..the top field is beside the road so now shooting there and the clay pideon os over the river because they have used pidgeons on the side of the river and my trees are always sounding the pellets as they drop through them.

They also have a pond for fishing so they wont shoot over that and have lead shot falling into the water...this is going to be so much fun

The lead storm is coming. Today I recovered at least 10 lead fishing weights. Maybe yours would be a good spot to disc out everything except silver ranges for the first run. That way you will only have a bag of pulltabs, and maybe some silver. G'luck!

The lead storm is coming. Today I recovered at least 10 lead fishing weights. Maybe yours would be a good spot to disc out everything except silver ranges for the first run. That way you will only have a bag of pulltabs, and maybe some silver. G'luck!

Surprising enough i recovered 6 modern cartidges and 3 old headstamps, one .22 shell and that was it...but that was totally about it for today..i found what looks like a chicken pecking protector, a beast horse shoe and what could be a basic 1800 button.

Not much for now but thankfully no shot..it might be cos i ignored some tiny sounds which were probably shot but i did find a lot of cents...dont know why..no nickels, only two dimes and a quarter but loads of memorials which i left most in the ground

Back
Top Bottom