Real estate investment groups

Rick_72

Anyone had any experience getting permission to hunt properties owned by real estate investment groups? Non-local groups specifically?

Are they stingy about letting people onto the property for our activity? Concerned about liability and all that?

I've researched what may be a pretty interesting hunt, although maybe a bit trashy as buildings that were standing since at least the 30's were torn down in the last few years, and would love to get out there. All of this land is now owned by a development group that doesn't appear to be doing anything with it in any hurry....most likely because development has come to a standstill in this area with the market.

I don't see any posted "No Trespassing" signs, but don't want to get arrested either haha.

If you can get ahold of the right person it is worth a try. All they can do is say no. Most likely they will not grant permission because of liability and there is nothing in it for them. Still worth a try. Good luck.

In my experience, they are among the least responsive and rude people I deal with on permissions.

There is no signs on the property, it's right across the street from a city park, so maybe I'll just hit it for a couple hours and see if I can get anyone's attention haha.

I don't recommend it man. Not good for our hobby to hunt w/o permission. But you do what you want.

Back
Top Bottom