Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Research and Getting Permission

Old 08-02-2021, 06:50 AM
Supporter

If there is a forgot password option, I would try that to see if you receive a password reset link.
I am still accessing the data for free on my end.

Present: Equinox 800.
Past: CTX-3030, E-Trac, Explorer II, Sovereign
Detecting Since 1984 Using Minelab since mid 90s

Members of Friendly Metal Detecting Forums have rated post 3295595 as the most helpful. Skip right to it!
Old 08-08-2021, 10:27 AM
Supporter

I use Gaia. Also have used onX hunt. They are all basically the same I prefer Gaia more as it has more maps to download to use offline. You can layer multiple maps. Gaia/historical aerials seem to be my main two as well as the counties website. I download and layer before I hunt. Most spots I go to have no service so it is helpful to have them already downloaded and layered.

Anaconda NX6 Gravedigger sidekick 2021 Clad@159.13 Silvers@46 Gold@0 .925@5

Old 08-10-2021, 10:11 AM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by petejc View post
Well, I just got on the new named Landgrid, called regrid and started to install it, however after putting all my info in and then hit Sign Up..it said email address already taken...how can that be....I'm not going to change my email addy just to get on this site...and where did they get my email...???
Maybe itís taken because it is YOU, having already signed up before? Try using the APP without signing up again or by logging in with your email and old password if you remember it or have a record of it.
I just use the FREE version, even though the paid version can give additional details on a property

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Whites Spectrum XLT E-Series, Spectrum XLT (Rainbow), Garrett Propointer II, Killer Bee Headphones, Wilcox 102 digger, Root Slayer NOMAD digger