NOSEY Beachcomber gets his come-uppance

Come on up here to Michigan, we are pretty close. Most of our state parks allow metal detecting. As do the local municipal and county beaches.

thanx glass-hopper. And I don't doubt a rule exists. That might even *specifically* say "metal detectors" in it. And I have a sneaking suspicion of how-that-came-to-be.

But here's a silly question: How (pray-tell) do metal detectors "disturb nature" ? :?: I'm sue if you asked enough bored desk-jockeys, that someone could dream up that it somehow harms earthworms or sandcrabs, in-some-way. But just as a question here among our own ranks : How does md'ing "harm nature" ? :?:

I agree...

This park, though, for a State Park, is pretty easygoing about stuff (besides that one time I mentioned). The ONE thing that is the BIG RED FLAG during the summer anyway, is the NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES rule. That they take Uber Seriously!! Just last week I saw an officer sitting among the crowd with binoculars looking for beer. Lucky for me he only saw me holding my RC Cola. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom