If you own a mac then try this program out!!

FrankieOwls

Elite Member
I just bought me a copy of Bento2 and its a great Data bank program for your metal detecting finds!!!!:yes:

Unfortunatly it only works on a Mac so go buy one and you will never be happier again. (ok if you find that old cache then not so happier;))

ok here are some screen shots of the program i took and i customized for all the metal detecting infos i could need.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 649
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 586
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 630
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 625
Haaaah.....

We're a Mac family and unfortunately I'm waiting for the G-3 backup at the office/gallery to come home. Pray for me gang ! I'm on a PowerMac 7100/66!! My days are numbered as this thing churns away at the slightest request. But, I had to have the MD ! No question there.
Marty
P.S. Thanks for the Bento2 info..

We're a Mac family and unfortunately I'm waiting for the G-3 backup at the office/gallery to come home. Pray for me gang ! I'm on a PowerMac 7100/66!! My days are numbered as this thing churns away at the slightest request. But, I had to have the MD ! No question there.
Marty
P.S. Thanks for the Bento2 info..

:wow::wow::wow:

You must baby that thing to still have it running. I know how it is since I"m a Mac user myself...will have to keep that program in mind.

Nortonics---:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom