• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The Bandit makes a return...

Silver Bandit

Forum Supporter
Hey everyone! Haven’t hunted since this summer due to teaching, rec sports, Clemson football, and the hot weather... but I’m on break so I made time for a hunt. Hit my cousin’s 1952 home for a few hours this AM. Came home with about $2 in clad, a pile of trash, three wheats, and this pretty 1917 merc. I hope to be able to hunt more since the holidays are approaching.

On a side note, my in-laws moved to SC this past summer so I won’t be traveling to CT for my annual Christmas hunts with Bruce. Really bummed about that but I hope to make the trip up when summer rolls around again...

Thanks for looking.
e8cfd35ba78ee05ba7e410976b6551f3.jpg
42ab8d6b7e017954731cb7d52483637b.jpg
818f3ba358ac11b1d0054087447d526d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am happy to see you get out Jason. Not only get out but to dig success which is you normal. Will miss you annual pillage with Bruce but hope you can get back when you can. Congrats on the Merc, the Wheat's and the rest. Trapper

Thanks for the kind words! Trapper, you have killed it this year! Tom, have enjoyed your posts also!

Congrats on the early Merc Jason! Just won't feel right with you not being here for the Christmas week digs and the New Year's day hunt...good to hear from you though!

Congrats on the early Merc Jason! Just won't feel right with you not being here for the Christmas week digs and the New Year's day hunt...good to hear from you though!

I know! It really sucks. Gonna try my best to come for summer digs though! Congrats on the beach hunts! Hope you are well, my friend!

Back
Top Bottom