New Beginner's detector only $46

I picked one up a week ago to add to the Arsenal. Never mind beginners machine. It has great descrimination, and recovery speed. I have done some tests with the 7” and 4” coils on it. It will be a fun grab and go machine for targets down to around 6”
The disc knob only knocks out iron when you turn it on. Turning it up changes the tone break on mid and low conductors.
Most people will want to fight me on this, but for the price it is probably one of the best machines to add to the fleet.

I picked one up a week ago to add to the Arsenal. Never mind beginners machine. It has great descrimination, and recovery speed. I have done some tests with the 7” and 4” coils on it. It will be a fun grab and go machine for targets down to around 6”
The disc knob only knocks out iron when you turn it on. Turning it up changes the tone break on mid and low conductors.
Most people will want to fight me on this, but for the price it is probably one of the best machines to add to the fleet.

It's a nice "starter" as far as cost and yes the analog machines are fast. Another bounty hunter version of the tracker 4. Performance is about as good as a compardre.

There were three pallets of First Texas detectors at Costco and they're about half gone the last time I was there. Starter machines sell like candy.

Attachments

• First Texas at Costco-.800.jpg
    First Texas at Costco-.800.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 413
Back
Top Bottom