925,Clad & A Few Rings

arw40

Forum Supporter
Woke up this morning here in upstate NY to 63 degrees at 7am...Wasnt gonna waste a day like this so loaded up the rig and headed to a nearby football field I didnt get to hit in my limited time. Let me just say that if I didnt find a thing it was great to be out in the fresh air with just a sweatshirt on here in January. It turned out to be a pretty good few hours out. I ended up collecting $12.29 in clad, a junk earring, a titanium ring and a nice little 925 ring. Just working both sidelines. The titanium ring fooled me. Numbers didnt budge on that and were in that gold range..I had a good feeling it was gonna be a good target until I flipped the plug to see that dark colored band. I`ll still take it, rings are always fun to find.

All in all it was nice to just get out and swing the coil...I took up thrifting last Winter to burn time with no detecting and cant seem to get away from that...I had a pretty good 10 months of that doing $15,100 in sales which equates to roughly $7500 pure TAX FREE profit in 10 months time. Pretty much working on a 50% margin. So, this has cut into my detecting but hey, who is gonna turn down $7500 tax free dollars ?? I do make 3-5 trips over to New Hampshire and Maine to work coastal beaches so everything there is all on the thrifting dime..LOL when it rains there I also thrift while im over there so it all works out well.

Anyways, Just wanted to check in on an early year hunt which is unusual for around here..Hope everybody enjoyed the holidays and has a great 2020 detecting..... HH !! :yes:

Attachments

• DSCN6934.jpg
    DSCN6934.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 462
  • DSCN6935.jpg
    DSCN6935.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 410
  • DSCN6936.jpg
    DSCN6936.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 409
  • DSCN6937.jpg
    DSCN6937.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 406
All kinds of success surrounding you Andy. Glad that you took advantage of the unreal January weather for some detecting time. Congrats on a very nice clad count, the Sterling and the great funding project you have. Trapper

Good job Andy!

You always seem to find extreme clad! Good looking rings too!
Yeah highly unusual to hunt in January. Take advantage of it

Nox dude

Back
Top Bottom