Few jars/bottles from today

GSRswapandslow

So i took a buddy with me to a place i've been wanting to use a metal detector on my entire childhood....and, luckily, we BOTH just bought f4's last week.

We headed down there and started detecting....there's and old bus from years and years ago..a desk...and a poop ton of busted jars/bottles.

I did manage to scavenge a set of 3 Atlas jars...a small one, a medium one, and 4 large ones...i guess a pink, quart and half gallon???

I also found an old flat Ball jar that was kind of cool and some Lamb mason jars.

the only thing i'm unsure of is a small vial with some words molded into the jar:
Original
Dr. J.A. Dickey's
Painless Eye Water

anyone have a clue on it???

cool little bottle. runs about 5-6 bucks.

haven't found much info other than they were in Bristol Tenn, VA and Eufaula, VA.

jars are getting cleaned right now.....prob will go back and get more, as far as i know...NO ONE knows they're there, so not a rush lol

but i've been detecting in my back yard, mostly...just don't have time other than the occasional weekend, but i'm up to $0.27 lol

As long as you're enjoying the hobby/obsession that's all that matters.

if you're going to sell them and be finding a bunch of them, I'd look for the Redbook for jars. Seems to be the book to look to for descriptions of bottles etc...

Nice to have a spot to dig and MD!

Back
Top Bottom