Can't search phrase "AT Pro"

Country Dirt Kid

Elite Member
I have a brand new AT PRO coming in the mail and I am excited to absorb all the information I can about it. The problem is that the words "at" and "pro" are too short for the search function to recognize. Help is greatly appreciated. thanks

I have a brand new AT PRO coming in the mail and I am excited to absorb all the information I can about it. The problem is that the words "at" and "pro" are too short for the search function to recognize. Help is greatly appreciated. thanks
Try putting GARRETT AT PRO.....if that doesn't work go to YouTube and type in Garrett AT PRO and a lot of videos will come up.

Run it in pro mode with headphones.
I discriminate iron audio up to 40
I will have iron audio on or off if I get tired of the iron beeps.
No other discrimination than that usually.
Scan some coins and other stuff to learn what sounds they make...have fun!

Pro Zero, sensitivity as high as possible, iron discrimination at 35, iron audio on.

Thank you. I can’t believe how much easier it to detect with this thing. I previously had a beep and dig machine and it was miserable digging so much junk.

Back
Top Bottom