Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Sunspot Scoops
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Member Contests > Ended Contests Archive

Old 08-13-2017, 06:22 AM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by X-Terra70 View post
Congrats Stinger for winning the contest, and also, thanks Scuba for holding the contest!
Thanks X-Terra70

wheat's to many too count

Old 08-13-2017, 06:07 PM
Freshwater Shark

Everyone is VERY WELCOME. I appreciate all the thanks I received for holding contests. I really enjoyed thinking them up with trying to make them interesting and rewarding.

I have found a few new ways to share my good fortune with the world. It really feels good to be able to help others while knowing you are appreciated.

I know some on here do not believe in karma. I do. I was blessed with a huge gold find today and I am not sure I would have found it if I kept what I have been blessed with to myself. I have my thoughts and suspicions and I will keep them to myself.

Life is great. I have been through a lot of heartache. Only time will tell if more is headed my way. We all have only one life to live and we have to make the best out of what gets tossed at us.

Maybe one year the powers that be on this forum will realize what my only intentions on here were and maybe not. However, I am not here to cause any problems for anyone. All I can do is my best. I will finish my last contest and leave this heading to others that wish to brighten someones day. Thanks again for putting up with my attempts to help this forum grow and make someones life a little brighter.

Robert

Old 08-13-2017, 06:35 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by ScubaDetector View post
Everyone is VERY WELCOME. I appreciate all the thanks I received for holding contests. I really enjoyed thinking them up with trying to make them interesting and rewarding.

I have found a few new ways to share my good fortune with the world. It really feels good to be able to help others while knowing you are appreciated.

I know some on here do not believe in karma. I do. I was blessed with a huge gold find today and I am not sure I would have found it if I kept what I have been blessed with to myself. I have my thoughts and suspicions and I will keep them to myself.

Life is great. I have been through a lot of heartache. Only time will tell if more is headed my way. We all have only one life to live and we have to make the best out of what gets tossed at us.

Maybe one year the powers that be on this forum will realize what my only intentions on here were and maybe not. However, I am not here to cause any problems for anyone. All I can do is my best. I will finish my last contest and leave this heading to others that wish to brighten someones day. Thanks again for putting up with my attempts to help this forum grow and make someones life a little brighter.

Robert
Amen Brother You said it all

wheat's to many too count

Old 08-13-2017, 07:05 PM
"Can Do" Moderator

Thanks for the contest Robet! I just don't understand the last paragraph of your post??!?!

Old 08-13-2017, 08:46 PM
Freshwater Shark

Originally Posted by SeabeeRon View post
Thanks for the contest Robet! I just don't understand the last paragraph of your post??!?!
Sent you a PM Ron. Hopefully I am clearer than mud.

Old 08-13-2017, 10:25 PM
Supporter

thanks for the best contest ever scuba

Old 08-14-2017, 10:52 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by ScubaDetector View post

Robert

You rock! Absolutely karma came back to you and I hope it keeps coming! Good luck and happy (and safe) hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-15-2017, 08:18 AM
Elite Member

Thanks Scuba

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk