Whoohoo! Found my first wheat!

Sheepdog

After picking the kids up from school we started scouring the backyard for hidden treasures. Found some can slaw and three penny's. One of which is a 1958 wheat. I'm finding this hobby to be very fun and relaxing at the same time. My neighbors are probably trying to figure out what I lost in the backyard.

Congrats on the wheat penny !

.....maybe your neighbors might let you hunt their yards when they find out what you're doing !
.....if so, just be careful not to mess up their lawn :digginahole::shock: :lol:

Congrats on the wheat penny !

.....maybe your neighbors might let you hunt their yards when they find out what you're doing !
.....if so, just be careful not to mess up their lawn :digginahole::shock: :lol:

You must be watching me try to cut a plug! I've got a sampson on the way to try and improve my skills. I'm also using my garrett carrot to see if it's close to the surface or not. Lots to learn yet!

Way to go! Keep trying to up your game. After a year of Detecting and learning I finally found my" first great find", Buffalo nickels. Finding great spots to detect is what it's all about. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtg

Way to go, finding your first wheat cent. How old is your neighborhood? Do you have curb strips in your neighborhood? I find lots of collectible coins in the parkways, and gold too. I remember my first silver coin, I couldn't believe my eyes. Good Luck
HH everyone

A first is always fun! Next will be your first silver, then first from the 1800s, first ring, first gold, etc.

One of the nice things about this hobby is you never finish bucket list.

Back
Top Bottom