More Silver Dollar Lot silver !!!

foreverRich

Forum Supporter
As you can tell by my previous posts I only have one place to hunt and can't seem to stay away.:D Decided to do an after lunch hunt and was not disappointed. I wasn't going to go till my digging partner called again to tell me he found another 1921 Morgan Dollar. That makes 20 Silver Dollars among us. I didn't find any Silver Dollars, but did find more silver. I was perfectly happy with todays results.:yes: Trying not to be greedy.:lol: Here are the results of todays hunt. Till next time. Happy Hunting !!!

Attachments

• 2232017 Hunt.jpg
    2232017 Hunt.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 310
  • 2232017 Hunt2.jpg
    2232017 Hunt2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 403
  • 2232017 Kennedy.jpg
    2232017 Kennedy.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 313
  • 2232017 Silver.jpg
    2232017 Silver.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 305
  • 2232017 Jewelry Front.jpg
    2232017 Jewelry Front.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 308
As much as you have found there since your first hunt,
it's still producing :wow:

Are you just hunting it randomly, or hunting by using a grid pattern?
What are the lot dimensions? (150' X 150' ?)

If I found a silver lot like that in my neighbor-hood,
I'd be keepin it all to myself ! :secret: sorry hunting buddy

As much as you have found there since your first hunt,
it's still producing :wow:

Are you just hunting it randomly, or hunting by using a grid pattern?
What are the lot dimensions? (150' X 150' ?)

If I found a silver lot like that in my neighbor-hood,
I'd be keepin it all to myself ! :secret: sorry hunting buddy

The lot is about 75' X 75'. I just pick a random spot where I haven't dug before, dig a hole and search the dirt in and around the hole. Fill the hole back in and repeat. Sure find a lot that way (even visual finds).:D Approaching $100 in clad and LOADS of silver. Certainly not your usual way of hunting.

I would keep going back there too!!

Nice finds.

You could hunt a whole city block in some places here,,and not find as much.

Congrats

Jealous

I am jealous. I haven't found any silver coins in three days. I did find a 1941 half dollar that was made into a ring. It was my first ring coin.
HH everyone

As you can tell by my previous posts I only have one place to hunt and can't seem to stay away.:D Decided to do an after lunch hunt and was not disappointed. I wasn't going to go till my digging partner called again to tell me he found another 1921 Morgan Dollar. That makes 20 Silver Dollars among us. I didn't find any Silver Dollars, but did find more silver. I was perfectly happy with todays results.:yes: Trying not to be greedy.:lol: Here are the results of todays hunt. Till next time. Happy Hunting !!!

Awesome! I like the cream bottle too.

Back
Top Bottom