Bottom floor...Of the most ridiculous invention ever!

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Want to invest?
Starting at $100,000 you can get in on this.
http://cerealago.com

He spent 10 years developing this stupid thing, creating a solution to something that I don't believe was ever really a problem.

He also spent tons of money on trademarks, copyrights, patent protection and service marks plus molds and whatever else.
He talked to several big cereal makers according to the info in this vid, no mention of any willing to go into business with him nor about the probable fits of laughter in the meeting rooms after he did his presentation and left.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5327402832001/

A few issues I don't think anyone brought up to him, one big one anyway....real milk goes bad without refrigeration.

He couldn't find anything good to eat on a trip across the desert which gave him the idea, I guess filling up a cooler with some ice and decent food never occurred to him.
Plus texting and driving is not smart, driving and eating cereal...what kind of issues is that going to create?

Dreamers...what would this world be without them?

Attachments

• 20160906_230307-768x820.jpg
    20160906_230307-768x820.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 316
"To provide a meal where otherwise, a meal would not be provided..."

Came up with the concept when driving from Las Vegas to Cali, passing several fast food stops along the way...

:dash2: Did it really not occur to him that these several fast food stops he passed, sell food?

"To provide a meal where otherwise, a meal would not be provided..."

Came up with the concept when driving from Las Vegas to Cali, passing several fast food stops along the way...

:dash2: Did it really not occur to him that these several fast food stops he passed, sell food?

They were all fast food which I guess to him was not good food.
Probably could have scored a salad at one of them, I bet.
Evidently cereal is its own very important food group.

The more I think about it all the stupider it becomes.

They were all fast food which I guess to him was not good food.
Probably could have scored a salad at one of them, I bet.
Evidently cereal is its own very important food group.

The more I think about it all the stupider it becomes.

I was thinking the same thing, dude REALLY wanted some cereal. He's on a mission! :laughing:

At least he really believes in his idea, that's something. Retired Army paratrooper and now "artist"...hmmmm. I bet someone on Alibaba has already ripped of this idea, copyright or not.

I was thinking the same thing, dude REALLY wanted some cereal. He's on a mission! :laughing:

At least he really believes in his idea, that's something. Retired Army paratrooper and now "artist"...hmmmm. I bet someone on Alibaba has already ripped of this idea, copyright or not.

Ha!
If someone ripped off this idea the stupid train just added another car.

Lets think about this a little..

.If you bought all his unsold stock for pennies, and rebadged it "GritsNGravy" They would sell like MAD to the Waffle House franchise as a 'Go Cup!':laughing:

Gravy in one hopper and grits in the other? Oh heck yeah! Or melted butter...just trying to make some lemonade here...

Lets think about this a little..

.If you bought all his unsold stock for pennies, and rebadged it "GritsNGravy" They would sell like MAD to the Waffle House franchise as a 'Go Cup!':laughing:

Gravy in one hopper and grits in the other? Oh heck yeah! Or melted butter...just trying to make some lemonade here...

Mmmmmm....hashbrowns! I haven't had breakfast yet, dammit!

Last edited:
If it fits in my finds pouch , I'm good with it ! All the times I was sitting under a apple tree when one fell and never thought of this . 100,000 sign me up , if I can get my cash back for the Mars ticket I bought going up in 2070. :grin:
HH

Back
Top Bottom