Book recommendations

hbot37

I know this has been asked here before but I am having trouble locating the title of a book that I have seen mentioned here several times. It is about treasure hunting and I want to say people recommend the 6 or 7th edition? Any other treasure hunting book recommendations are also more than welcome. Thanks for the help!

Finders: Secrets of Success by T.D. Bunce. Lots of good tips from detectorists that have done very well.

Has some hansom guy in chapter 21 LOL.

Attachments

• Finders-Secrets-book-1.jpg
    Finders-Secrets-book-1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Finders-Secrets-book-2.jpg
    Finders-Secrets-book-2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Yes, I had hair at one time.

I was so honored when Mr Bunce contacted me and ask if I would submit a chapter for his book.

Finders: Secrets of Success by T.D. Bunce. Lots of good tips from detectorists that have done very well.

Has some hansom guy in chapter 21 LOL.

Haha, that looks like a good book but I was referrring to a specific book about treasure/cache hunting.

Yes, I had hair at one time.

Based on the picture, I'm going to say that's debatable :laughing: (I'm allowed to poke fun because I am also bald)

I know this has been asked here before but I am having trouble locating the title of a book that I have seen mentioned here several times. It is about treasure hunting and I want to say people recommend the 6 or 7th edition? Any other treasure hunting book recommendations are also more than welcome. Thanks for the help!

You're looking for the "Treasure Hunter's Manual" by Karl Von Mueller. It was available as a 6th and a 7th edition. The 7th edition was published by RAM Publishing (Garrett). Been out of print for years but does show up occasionally.

You're looking for the "Treasure Hunter's Manual" by Karl Von Mueller. It was available as a 6th and a 7th edition. The 7th edition was published by RAM Publishing (Garrett). Been out of print for years but does show up occasionally.

Thats the one! Thank you sir!

Back
Top Bottom