Nice mix of coins today

North☆Star

Elite Member
Got a couple hours in today and made a good hunt out of it. Finding a Buff is always a treat and today I found a pair in a pocket spill with a wheat. One was a 1916 and the other was to far gone to read. The Barber was along the fence in the far back corner of the yard and shows you have to hit the edges to get it all. Thanks for looking and HH!
IMG_1687.jpg
IMG_1688.jpg

Fine day of digging! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats it with all the excitement and buffs? I like silver coins more.:?:

Buffs and Indians are two of my favorite coins. Silver is always at the top of people's lists as it probably should be. I just enjoy digging a lot more than silver. Let's face it, Rosie's are a good find because they're silver. Besides that there is nothing exciting about them. They're a boring coin and I'm not sure if I've heard anyone compliment how mint or beautiful one is. This is just my personal opinion and I'm not trying to take anything away from you, I'm just trying to answer your question:yes:

North☆Star;2807367 said:
Buffs and Indians are two of my favorite coins. Silver is always at the top of people's lists as it probably should be. I just enjoy digging a lot more than silver. Let's face it, Rosie's are a good find because they're silver. Besides that there is nothing exciting about them. They're a boring coin and I'm not sure if I've heard anyone compliment how mint or beautiful one is. This is just my personal opinion and I'm not trying to take anything away from you, I'm just trying to answer your question:yes:

Rosies are boring,I agree.

Rosies

North Star, I love all your finds, but too bad you didn't find a Rosie, then you would have gotten a trifecta. I love rosies too, and wheat cents, and it's a special day when I dig a buffalo nickel, especially if it has a date. OK, rosies are kinda boring, but there still silver, and that's special. Congratulations. Oh, and that barber is awesome.
HH everyone

Back
Top Bottom