CTX experts, please.

flyguy784

Elite Member
I was wondering. On the CTX, what is the relationship between sensitivity setting and the "deep on/off" function. Let's say I manually set my sens at 30 and then hit deep on, does it increase sens even more? Or, does it increase signal power to the coil? Or what???

I was wondering. On the CTX, what is the relationship between sensitivity setting and the "deep on/off" function. Let's say I manually set my sens at 30 and then hit deep on, does it increase sens even more? Or, does it increase signal power to the coil? Or what???

No all it does is make smaller or weaker targets louder it can't make surface targets louder because they are loud already .
There was talk years ago on different forums about gain and deep on .
Gain also boost all signals to sound the same when set at 30 so now that deep target well sound just like a surface target the same thing deep does without loss of recovery speed .
When maxed to 30 sensitivity that's as deep as she goes. sube

I think you would get more reply's if you would leave expert out I am not a expert just been detecting for 48 years and 5 with the ctx .Expert would be someone making a living from it so why would he tell you it would only be harder for him to make a living by telling you what he knows . sube

Back
Top Bottom