Chinese detectors?

When buying tools for work, quality matters and I’ll buy the best. Most times you get what you pay for. When you need a tool or whatever only once in a while it’s not worth paying 5x the price for the quality you will never need. If you look at the home owners grade tools by skil, b&d etc you’ll see many times they’re the same tools harbor freight is selling. I’m sure they’re made in the same plant as well. The ONLY difference is an “American” company isn’t making a profit for doing the same thing as a harbor freight buyer- buying commy crapp.

hm_gjkpt0l_abzwo66iqu0onsgvuboidvgjtid-0fuk.jpg

I worked for a mfg plant for 10 years and the purchasing dept bought all the mechanic tools at harbor freight. They were of good enough quality to last until they were stolen by the employees. I visited Harbor Freight last week to buy a 48" aluminum rule for $4. What I really needed was an aluminum strip 24" long but that would cost $12 locally. I also bought a funnel for $.99 which I will use once and discard. Also bought a $12 heat gun that I'll use maybe 2 to 3 times a year. I have never been dissatisfied with anything I bought at Harbor Freight. I also own a full set of Craftsman mechanics tools and Milwaukee cordless tools which I use a lot but also cost a lot. Just my 2 cents....

This thread is about metal detectors, but it seems like people here are more interested in other stuff...

Back
Top Bottom