Hi guys!!

KadJeBal

Hello all!

Thank you for accepting me onto the forum!
I am completely new, and my knowledge is modest.
However, I am more than eager to learn more about this hobby.

As I really want to start as soon as possible, could anybody suggest any underwater metal detector that is budget-friendly?
I intent mostly to dive in the shallow waters with a snorkel. Any additional advice would be much appreciated :D

Thank you,
Kad

Hello all!

Thank you for accepting me onto the forum!
I am completely new, and my knowledge is modest.
However, I am more than eager to learn more about this hobby.

As I really want to start as soon as possible, could anybody suggest any underwater metal detector that is budget-friendly?
I intent mostly to dive in the shallow waters with a snorkel. Any additional advice would be much appreciated :D

Thank you,
Kad

I got a Nokta Makro PulseDive with both the pinpointer tip and the 8" loop and have been playing with it. I've only found junk so far, but the beach doesn't attract that big a crowd and I would probably have to get lucky with a new target drop in the water. I am still learning its features. It IS very handy. Normal snorkling works well when you want to stay at arm's length. I have to throw on a weight belt when it gets a little deeper. Some folks are using small air line units such as BLU3 Nemo for deeper/longer work. Some air line units can go much deeper, but you need to know what you are doing.

Welcome from Ca! (SF bay area) Lots of knowledgeable people here.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom