Fisher F4 review

Jason

Elite Member
The JAN issue of "Lost Treasure" arrived yesterday. They have reviewed the new Fisher F4. It's a pretty good write up. Should be up on their website Dec 1st. www.losttreasure.com . Say's it will come with the 11" DD AND the 4" concentric, and the 8" coil is optional. I read on another forum that the 8" is the coil from the BH3300. Does this mean the 11" DD will fit the 3300? Don't know. The MSRP says $499, I think Bill said he will have them for $425. Is this right Bill? It's the same as the super store. Personally, I'm looking forward to the release to see what they are REALLY like.

ALL write ups in magazines are GREAT !! Just a signal to beware of "reviews". I'm not saying the info is bad or wrong , just that i have NEVER seen a bad review in a magazine. All dealers will probably sell these for the minimum low price of 425.00. Myself included.
:yes:

Oh yeah, I know. That is why I said I am waiting on the release so I can see REAL reviews. Hopefully from one of us! What I always look for in a review is facts. They did a good job of explaining the F4. When do you expect a shipment Tony?

Jason,
I am curious about the F4 as well. I have had great luck with my Discovery (BH 3300). The controls are similar but not quite the same. It would be nice if the F4 had the same sensitivity as the 3300 without the ground balance issues. I have great depth with the 3300 but it falses sometimes.

Jack

I expect them in anyday actually. i have to check again tomorrow. I would hope that the F4 is a vast improvement over the 3300. Better battery life would be a big plus as well as better hot ground performance. The DD coil ought to do it. :yes:

TonyinCT said:
ALL write ups in magazines are GREAT !! Just a signal to beware of "reviews". I'm not saying the info is bad or wrong , just that i have NEVER seen a bad review in a magazine. All dealers will probably sell these for the minimum low price of 425.00. Myself included.
:yes:

Here's why you'll never see a bad review in a magazine.

http://www.edromanguitars.com/rant/magazine.htm

Interesting article, and probably all true. Hey, I had a Steinberger bass.

Jason said:
Interesting article, and probably all true.  Hey, I had a Steinberger bass.

Sweet. You should have kept it. I'm getting another new guitar for Christmas--a Schecter 7 string Hellraiser. I can't wait.

I had 3 at one time and a Honer knock off. I liked them. Tony Levin teamed up with them a few years ago on some new designs. Tony Levin is Peter Gabriels bassist. He also has a beautiful Stein stand up bass that he uses alot.

Back
Top Bottom